• Señal en Vivo
    • Solo Audio
  • google plus
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • Members of the Ukrainian Emergencies Ministry work at the crash site of MH17, July 20 (Source: Reuters)

    Members of the Ukrainian Emergencies Ministry work at the crash site of MH17, July 20 (Source: Reuters) | Foto: Reuters

Publicado 20 julio 2014

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry condemns Russia for not protecting the crash site, as “drunken separatists” take bodies away.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says they have overwhelming evidence that Russia was involved in shooting down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, a passenger airline that was flying over Ukrainian skies Thursday.

In an interview with CBS Sunday Kerry said the United States had seen supplies moving into Ukraine from Russia in the last month, including a 150-vehicle convoy of armored personnel carriers, tanks and rocket launchers given to the separatists.

He also said that the US had intercepted conversations about the transfer to separatists of the Russian radar-guided SA-11 missile system which it blames for the passenger flight's destruction.

"There's enormous amount of evidence, even more evidence that I just documented, that points to the involvement of Russia in providing these systems, training the people on them," he said on CBS.

Kerry also condemned Russia for not protecting the site of crash, as it said it would.

“Drunken separatists have been piling bodies into trucks and removing them from the site. We only had 74 minutes to the site on Saturday, and three hours on Friday,” he told CBS.

Moscow, however, denies any involvement in the disaster and has blamed the Ukrainian military.

“No one has any right to use this tragedy for any kind of vested interests in a political sense. Such incidents should unite people rather than separate people,” said Putin in a press conference, reported by RT.

“We must do everything to provide security for the international experts on the site of the tragedy,” Putin stressed.

The Boeing 777 went down early Thursday morning near the village of Hrabove, Donetsk region, killing 298 people.

Reuters


Comentarios
0
Comentarios
Nota sin comentarios.